Spring offers so many wonderful blooms. Blooming branches and bulb flowers are some of my favorite. For this gorgeous shoot, I utilized plum branches, ranunculus, winter berry, hellebores, hyacinth, oncidium orchids, and beautiful garden roses.
Working with these amazing Colorado wedding vendors was so much fun and I love how everything turned out. Enjoy!
- MAIN SHOOTER - KATHERINE RIDGELY
- SECOND SHOOTER - AMY CAROLINE PHOTOGRAPHY
- STYLE & DESIGN - SARAH EVANS WEDDINGS + KATHERINE RIDGELY
- VIDEOGRAPHY - ALIX BRUSON
- STATIONARY - ELISAANNE CALLIGRAPHY + CAITLIN JANE CALLIGRAPHY
- RENTALS - COLORADO PARTY RENTALS & A LOVE TALE
- CAKE - SALTED SWEETS
- SHOES - BELLA BELLE
- RING - SUSIE SALTZMAN
- RING BOX - MRS.BOX
- RIBBONS - ADORN COMPANY
- VENUE - DENVER PHOTO COLLECTIVE
- MODEL - KATIE EVANS
- DRESS - EMMA & GRACE
- HAIR & MAKEUP - SMASH BEAUTY BAR
- RUNNERS - SUSANNA LUCK, TONO & CO.
- HAIR ACCESORY - PRONOVIAS
- DRESS DESIGNER - LEANNE MARSHALL
I love how artists see things in different ways and yet, similar at the same time. The first grouping of pictures if from Katherine Ridgely. She does an amazing job capturing the soft romantic feel.
This second group of pictures is from Amy Caroline Photography. She too captures the soft romantic feel, but has a little different feel and emotion. I love the way both of them captured the day.